Meet Sandra: happily married, at least she thinks so. Doing everything the way she is supposed to, yet feeling so alone…
Advice to myself:
- Appreciate what you’ve got.
- Don’t blame your unhappiness on others.
- See anew. Close your eyes and open them again.
- Avoid the rut.
- Replace “must” with “want to.”
- Don’t criticize.
- Things are not as bad as they seem.
- There is always a way out.
- Don’t be afraid to fail.
- Don’t take life too seriously.
- Be thankful for what you’ve got – it can always be worse.
- Strive to always make it better.